naruto and sasuke rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto and sasuke rpg

it is so cool

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koni's Paradise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koni

Koni

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Koni's Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Koni's Paradise   Koni's Paradise Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:24 pm

4-stories........ Made entierly of unbreakable glass...... it has an arcade................ a waterfall that leads into a nine foot pool..... 50 bedrooms ......25 bathroom........shinobi training area..... movie theater..... amusement park ....kitchen made of marble....... gold satin furniture....tennis court.....Red lobster.....basketball court........indoor bar....... ruby laptops........100in. plasma screen TV.........surround sound system.........gold brick go-cart track.........platnium go-carts..........diamond silverware........library........zoo......glass DVD player.......barber shop......jewlery store.....servants........vicious animals......,hot tub......paintball field........space room......concert room.........dance room.........skateboarding park.......Band Room.............museum of naruto........If you have any ideas... message me and i will get my construction workers to work on it........anyone and everyone is welcome....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeffhardy316

Koni's Paradise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto and sasuke rpg :: Homes-
Jump to: